Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Photo Hunt 2010

1. Home Sweet Home
I was going to take a nice, homey photo...but this is really what our home is like daily. Sam rockin' a guitar and TOYS EVERYWHERE!

2. Thankful


 
3. Family

Big sister sneakin' in a quick kiss!

4. I Ate This

Thanksgiving dessert line-up.

5. A Turkey

Cashton with my aunt & cousin...and his first turkey

6. Something Hand-Made
Cash's Thanksgiving Shirt

7. Something Hot


8. Something Cold


9. Something Orange


10.  Anything Goes (Any photo you take in November!)
berries.


You can see others' interpretations of November's Photo Hunt 2010 HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all great. I really love the I ate this photo.

Sarah said...

Your Home Sweet Home shot is so sweet! Looks like that at my place as well! Your I ate This looks super yummy! My very favorite shot is your Anything Goes!

Marci said...

They are all great but I really love your something cold and anything goes photograph!