Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scavenging with an ALMOST 4 Year Old

Samantha Turns FOUR YEARS OLD this week....so I'm partying ALL week with her photo shoot(s)!

Today is Sunday, so you know I gotta start with my Fave:





AGAINST THE LIGHT
I take Samantha's picture a lot, so it's hard to get a real smile out of her....I finally just decided I was going to tickle her....so here I'm laying on the ground tickling her belly...worked pretty good!
FRAME within a FRAME

BEST PART OF MY DAY
Really?  Can she get any cuter?  Sam loves to play peek-a-boo...or hide and seek...or anything where she can jump out at you.  Her face is priceless!
BUTTON

INK
Do you know how cool it is when Mommy actually draws on your hands?  On purpose!?!?!

4 comments:

Cedar said...

So cute! The against the light is terrific!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are so cute - I love the against the light shot!

hannahlynnea said...

Love the Frame within a frame so cute!

Sara said...

What a fun set, your daughter looks like she had a great time helping you. Love the light and perspective in against the light.