Monday, March 7, 2011

Scavenging One Productive Week

DIPTYCH
 I made homemade baby food for the first time this week.  I don't know why I never did it with our first baby...oh, yeah, I'm pretty lazy.  It was really easy...cost effective...and look at the COLOR of this squash!  It just makes me happy!

BOOK
A book I got for Christmas...I was finally able to make my first project out of it this week.
(I know, pretty productive week, huh?)

FILL IN THE BLANK 
When I think about how many questions are in his eyes, I just have to wonder what Cashton is thinking!

TASTE OF ITALY
The title of this pic should be "Looks can be deceiving" 
Alfredo sauce from a jar is gross.
Just sayin'.

REMINDERS
Don't Forget to Brush Your Teeth!
Sam had her very first dentist appointment this week.  It was a blast!
She had so much fun "Riding" in the chair and she even got a NEW toothbrush!

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Wonderful job - I really like your fill in the blank shot - his face is priceless.

Tiffany Ellis said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I was reading through your other blog you have, so many great ideas I have to try out now :) I love your "fill in the blank" photo. Your little guy has gorgeous eyes. I always wonder the same thing about what my little one is thinking.

Christina said...

Fantastic interpretations! I really like 'reminders' and your diptych! Great photos!

Julia said...

Your daughter is so cute and BRAVE! Jeez, I'm still squeamish when I go to the dentist but she looks perfectly comfortable! :)

Sara Smo said...

I have to say, I LOVE every one of your shots! The diptych was so creative, the fill in the blank was PERFECT! The description was dead on!

Aleks said...

wonderful photos. i feel ya on the jar sauce, ick. i love shot of your daughter. such a happy girl.

Cherie {Elliemae Ink} said...

That look from your fill in the blank is PRICELESS!!!!